We have served the Roswell area since 1980. Our team at Wildcat Striping and Sealing has experience with installing and maintaining all types of asphalt projects. Asphalt projects can be complicated, and we also know that it’s our experience in these projects that help our customers sleep peacefully at night. Put your trust in us and we will provide you with the best paving services available in Roswell. We remain the most trustworthy company in the area, as many clients have been referrals of previous customers. Whether you know exactly what you need or maybe you are a little confused, we will guide you down the path toward a beautiful new parking lot, guardrail, or road signs – trust our experience, Wildcat Striping & Sealing.
Parking Lot Maintenance in Roswell
We provide a variety of asphalt solutions to all Roswell residents, such as:
- Parking Lot Maintenance Programs: Paving, Sealcoating, Crack Filling, Sealing & Repairs
- Striping: Parking Lot Striping, Warehouse Striping, & Thermoplastic Striping
- Road Work: DOT signs, Guardrail, Speed Bumps, Curb & Sidewalks
Roswell Residents – Asphalt Paving
Whether you are looking for paving, overlay, milling, or lot installation services, will give you what you need! Our asphalt services include:
- Lot Installation Services
We are able to supply services including asphalt paving, sealcoating, striping and a parking lot maintenance program with the highest quality of work at an affordable cost.
Striping and Sealing in Roswell
- Crack Filling: superior crack sealant to prevent water damage; leveling and smoothing of the surface to eliminate trip hazards in parking lots and driveways
- Parking Lot Striping & Sealcoating: this prevents the oxidation and erosion of the top layer of asphalt, prevents water or other liquid from seeping into the asphalt; creates a visually appealing, smooth surface
- Thermoplastic Striping: entrances, decel and intersection improvements using traffic paint, thermoplastic paint and preformed thermoplastic.
- Parking Deck Striping: removal of existing lines, washing, restriping.
More Information on Roswell
When it comes to raising a family in a safe place, look no further than Roswell, Georgia. Named one of the top three cities in the nation to raise your family according to Frommer’s and listed as the 18th safest city in the United States by City Crime rankings, Roswell has many different assets for family activities. Roswell provides families with many different schooling options in both public and private school systems.
The Roswell Recreation and Parks department promotes a sense of community spirit and athleticism in children through partnering with many local middle and high schools to lend their 18 parks and facility spaces to athletic coaches throughout the year.
Make sure to attend one of the many festivals and parades when visiting, such as the largest Memorial Day Ceremony in Georgia. Learn about the history and roots of Roswell the February Festival of Black History & Culture. To kick off spring and summer seasons, the city comes together in the Roswell Criterium Bicycle Race and Historic Roswell Kiwanis Kids Bike Safety Rodeo in May. May is also the start of the Riverside Sounds Concert Series that runs through October. After attending a concert, start summer break with the kids off with the Magnolia Storytelling Festival.
Remembering the history of our nation is important, so make sure to visit the Archibald Smith Plantation Home, the Faces of War Memorial, and the Teaching Museum North. Roswell is also known as the hometown of Martha Bulloch Roosevelt, the mother of 26th U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt.