Known as one of the oldest cities in the Atlanta Metro area, Lawrenceville residents know who to call when asphalt and paving services are needed. Having served the metro area since 1980, Wildcat Striping & Sealing has a great deal of experience. We work to satisfy each and every customer. From installing and maintaining your parking lot, to road work and repair. We will be with you from project start to finish!Pavement in Lawrenceville: With services ranging from parking lot maintenance including lot installation and milling, to striping and sealing, we are sure to find a way to meet your needs! Recently, we worked with a client in Lawrenceville who needed their parking lot striped and brand new handicap parking signs painted on the asphalt. After completing the work, the owners and managers were extremely happy with our customer service and how quickly we executed the project from start to finish.
Asphalt Services in Lawrenceville
We provide an array of services to meet your demands, including paving, overlay, milling, and lot installation throughout the town of Lawrenceville, such as:
- Paving: Resurfacing existing asphalt pavement
- Milling: removing the asphalt surface course and leaving the existing binder course undamaged
- Lot Installation Services: fixing potholes, rocks, or bumpy surfaces
Parking Lot Maintenance
- Parking Lot Maintenance Programs: Paving, Sealcoating, Crack filling, Sealing & Repairs
- Striping: Parking Lot Striping Warehouse Striping & Thermoplastic Striping
- Road Work: DOT signs, guardrail, speed bumps, curb & sidewalks
Asphalt Pavement Lawrenceville: Striping & Sealing
- Crack Filling: superior crack sealant preventing water damage; leveling and smoothing
- Parking Lot Striping & Sealcoating: prevents erosion of the top layer of asphalt
- Thermoplastic Striping: entrances, decel, and intersection improvements using traffic paint, thermoplastic paint, and preformed thermoplastic
- Parking Deck Striping: removal of existing lines, washing, restriping
- Signs: parking lot signs, DOT signs, street blades
Pavement Lawrenceville: Get the best services in pavement and call us at Wildcat Striping & Sealing today!
All About Lawrenceville
As one of the oldest cities in the Metro Atlanta area, Lawrenceville, Georgia supplies much history in its quaint, comfortable downtown. Stop in one of the many cafés on your stroll through town, such as Uptown Café, and enjoy its delicious Mediterranean food such as the gyro with house-made tzatziki sauce. If Italian food is more your style, look no further than Cosmo’s Original Little Italy Pizza.
Lawrenceville displays excellent care services, as it is home to Gwinnet Medical Center, one of the premier hospitals in the region. This medical center is non-profit and employs over 4,300 with over 800 physicians available.
Downtown also offers valuable living with the new Cornerstone On The Square condos and town homes with prime location on the square. With a population of 28,546, you will feel comfortable due to the welcoming atmosphere of the city. After you venture through the streets and grab a tasty bite to eat, stop into the Aurora Theatre for an exciting Lawrenceville Ghost Tour recounting city legends such as the trial of Larry Flynt and the kidnapping of Barbara Jane Mackle.
For more information on the trusted asphalt company in Lawrenceville, click here!